CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little John

When I learned that my sister was pregnant, I said to myself I will never love her child. To have a child at home is a problem--another burden for me. Still, I took care of my sister's pregnancy vitamins and monthly check-up. Likewise, for her hospital bill last May.

I had the chance to chat on-line and took this shot of my adorable nephew, John.

I know I was wrong for thinking that he is another problem to us, but deep inside I love him.

No matter what............I will love my family.

My nephew..little John (July 27, 2008) and my Ate.









3 comments:

agcreatives said...

cute baby your kindness will reap blessings one day...

regina said...

hhmm..
thats the initial reaction ate oi.

but i witnessed how strong you are in handling that. hehe. =) remember??/

bilib gani ko sa imong pagka family oriented.. hmph.

i will keep you as a family. =)

love you!

Mald|3Ta said...

d feeling is mutual. take care always even f d ta magkita everyday...