CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

In My Dreams

"All I know is that you love me in my dreams"... as am writing this, am listening to "In My Dreams" from Reo Speedwagon.


This song tells the story of a friend who's inlove to someone she only met online. Shocked but I understand her feelings. I've been there and I know it's hard to wait for someone without knowing when. I told her why not do the move and meet him? She said she will wait...asked her '"til when are you going to wait?." She then replied "until August".

Tomorrow is August 1. I do not her know plans. I just hope she will find her true happiness. Deep inside she is still hoping he will come....I wish he will........I want to see her happy because she is a good friend.

To you....I know someday....you will meet him in the right place and time....:)

4 comments:

agcreatives said...

hehehe mam nice man imong blog lucky imong friend to have you...hay ka thrilling ba noh august na raba e-update nya ko unsa nahappen sa imong friend hehehe

Mald|3Ta said...

Well, I am lucky to have her, she's nice and a true friend. I just hope that someone will realize her worth and start a life together.

agcreatives said...

hmm u know wat as I know you more and more I really like what is inside your heart I wish many people will see it despite the fact of your being palaban....

Mald|3Ta said...

I'm really palaban when it comes to my family and friends. I value them a lot especially those who are true and sincere. Bsta...