CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting Over


It used to be so good, close to perfection but now, here I am in solitude. Our happy moments and trying times continually haunts me and the agony is killing me. How happy I was to have you. I thought that you are true to the love you have swore to me, but then you left me.

You just don't know how you tore my heart, how I shed tears for this. Now, I am struggling to forget all these. I gave you my heart but you threw it away. I want you to come back to me, there's nothing more I want.

I guess I have to overcome this, alone, though painfully. I know it will take time for me to move on, but I know in time I will be back to my old self--whole again.

2 comments:

regina said...

hi. =)

miss,
i never thought that you have this kind of feeling, given that you are popularly known as bubbly and happy.

(applause)
now i know.

agcreatives said...

hmmm ams i'm wondering for who mani nga thoughts thinking2x hehehe is it perhaps well I don't u can tell me I'm curious...very nice post full of emotions finally I've read it hehehe mam keep on blogging....makarelease jud na sa stress ug sentiments hehehe mao bitaw daghan kau ko blogs...too many pent up feelings :-)